Why Are Skip Hire Services Attracting Customers?
On a site that is undergoing renovation or any kind of construction, there is bound to be a huge amount of waste generations. This is where the skip bins come into the picture as they are used to dispose of the waste.
When they are full of garbage, they can be replaced by another skip bin that is completely empty. You can decide on the frequency of the changing of the bin based on your initial analysis. The bin that was full of garbage is taken to a site where the content is safe to be disposed of but not before the recyclable material is extracted from it.
What kind of things can go inside the bin?
As mentioned, skip bins are used primarily at construction sites. Therefore, the waste stuff includes cement, stones, marbles, bricks, and soil. There are other materials, too, that can be disposed of in the bins such as wood, waste plastic, and metals and they could be recycled when the bin is taken away. At the renovation site, materials like taps or doors are also dumped in the bin. However, electronic devices like television, refrigerators that contain hazardous waste should not be dumped in these bins.
Based on your need, you can choose the size of skip bins as they are available in three different sizes primarily.
- Mini – This is the smallest size available hired at the points where small renovations like cleaning of houses or garden are being conducted. They can even be used for the dumping of waste generated through regular chores of the household. For gardening, it is beneficial for waste generated through grass and weed.
- Middle-sized –They are almost double the sizes of mini and possess the double capacity to hold waste. They can be used to hold any amount of industrial waste or even commercial waste.
- Large – There is no specific size range of the large skip bins as they vary on the buyer’s need. They can be highly helpful in the tasks that involve the relocation or demolition of a product. Some of their general uses include clearing of homes and offices where there is a large amount of unwanted stuff and therefore, needs to be disposed of.
Why should you hire the skip?
You do not have to do all the loading by yourself as there is a facility of skip hire that also comes with advantages making the service worth it.
- Saving – The immediate reaction to the word saving is financial saving which is the case here but it also saves your effort and most importantly, time. The professionals in the field handle everything from the transportation to the ways of dealing with the waste. You also do not have to spend on hiring a vehicle separately that would take away the skip bins.
- Environment-friendly – One of the major reasons why skip hire is preferred is they have people who know how to manage the waste. They know that they are doing and make sure that whatever can be recycled is recycled. This, in turn, will result in creating an environment that is not hazardous due to improper disposal of waste.
- Safety – Construction sites are prone to accident and appropriate measures are always taken to ensure that the risk can be reduced. Lying waste is one such risk and hiring the service can ensure that the waste is removed periodically keeping the site safe and secure.
Overall, for you to hire a skip service, you need to be extremely aware of the purpose it will fulfil and what exactly is your requirement.